- "Find" command could fail when searching text string in .7z archives;
- When opening RAR 5.0 archive with encrypted file names stored in another such archive, WinRAR could issue an erroneous message that password is incorrect. It happened only if passwords to inner and outer archives were different. It did not affect extraction, all files could be unpacked regardless of this message;
- Storing NTFS file security and alternate data streams did not work for file pathnames longer than 260 characters;
- "Test" command could erroneously report damaged data in valid recovery record if only a part of files in RAR 5.0 archive was tested. It did not happen if entire archive contents was tested;
- WinRAR failed to unpack multivolume CAB archives.
- WinRAR address bar did not process correctly environment variable based paths, such as %temp%;